Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How could I pass up Denny's?

(1:47:17 am)king_kush:whatsup gorgeous

(1:47:33 am)xMissHydex:nada

(1:47:43 am)king_kush:what did you get into today anything fun??

(1:48:01 am)xMissHydex:I'm at a party right now

(1:48:44 am)king_kush:is it that boring?

(1:49:00 am)xMissHydex:it's dying down

(1:49:22 am)king_kush:whats your plans afterwards

(1:49:39 am)xMissHydex:dunno

(1:50:07 am)king_kush:you got a ride? you wanna grab some breakfast

(1:50:23 am)xMissHydex:it's not breakfast time

(1:50:28 am)xMissHydex:it is night time

(1:50:48 am)king_kush:dennys is always breakfast time

(1:50:55 am)xMissHydex:gross

(1:50:59 am)xMissHydex:but classy

(1:52:03 am)king_kush:nothing sasys class like waiting in line at dennys

(1:52:29 am)king_kush:im the epitome of class

(1:52:47 am)xMissHydex:so basically you're just messaging every girl who's online seeing if they want to come over

(1:53:06 am)king_kush:nah just the pretty ones

(1:54:06 am)xMissHydex:does that ever work?

(1:54:11 am)king_kush:i never invited you over i invited you to breakfast

(1:54:46 am)king_kush:ya it works

(1:54:49 am)xMissHydex:but you invited claire over to drink

(1:55:11 am)king_kush:you both should come over

(1:55:13 am)king_kush:fuck it

(1:55:20 am)xMissHydex:definitely not

(1:55:28 am)king_kush:why you say it like that

(1:55:34 am)xMissHydex:p.s. we are both the same 40 yr old man

(1:55:45 am)king_kush:i doubt it

(1:56:03 am)king_kush:why are you hatin on me after i offered you dennys

(1:56:06 am)king_kush:what kinda person are you

(1:56:16 am)king_kush:your cold

(1:56:19 am)king_kush:daamn

(1:56:33 am)xMissHydex:should I be flattered that you offered to talk me to DENNYS?

(1:56:41 am)king_kush:ya wy not

(1:56:54 am)king_kush:grandslam meal baby

(1:57:07 am)king_kush:maybe ill gety you some milk too

(1:57:54 am)king_kush:you and your friend should pick me up

(1:58:21 am)king_kush:where you at right now

(1:58:24 am)xMissHydex:no. we shouldn't

(1:58:49 am)king_kush:and why not

(1:59:07 am)xMissHydex:your offer is somewhat lacking

(1:59:22 am)king_kush:lacking in what department

(1:59:49 am)king_kush:i hope i know your answer

(2:00:10 am)xMissHydex:everything that would possilby make me what to hang out with you

(2:00:17 am)king_kush:but in all seriousness i think your judging me way to fast

(2:00:21 am)king_kush:haha

(2:00:27 am)king_kush:your tough

(2:00:50 am)king_kush:your just hatin on me cuz your friend walked up saying;'eww he messaged me too'

(2:00:57 am)king_kush:well when i messaged her it was a mistake belive me

(2:01:06 am)xMissHydex:actually that was me too

(2:01:27 am)king_kush:bullshit

(2:01:32 am)xMissHydex:it was

(2:01:39 am)king_kush:i feel the kindness in you but she was just cold

(2:01:49 am)king_kush:i dont believe you

(2:02:05 am)king_kush:maybe your crazier than you thought

(2:02:22 am)king_kush:you should kick it with someone who understands

(2:02:50 am)xMissHydex:why would I make that up

(2:02:51 am)king_kush:i got some medicine that might change your life

(2:04:08 am)king_kush:you sound like you need to relax

(2:04:16 am)king_kush:you jump straight to hate

(2:05:32 am)king_kush:i can already smell that line at dennys

(2:05:36 am)king_kush:when you gonna be ready

(2:05:38 am)xMissHydex:I don't hate, I'm just not interested

(2:05:51 am)king_kush:then why didnt you say so

(2:06:01 am)king_kush:talking shit isnt enough these days

(2:06:04 am)xMissHydex:I'm saying it now

(2:06:23 am)king_kush:come on how you gonna judge me so fast

(2:06:58 am)king_kush:lets smoke a blunt

(2:07:07 am)xMissHydex:I don't smoke

(2:07:14 am)xMissHydex:and I'm still not interested

(2:07:35 am)king_kush:lets get some drinks

(2:07:40 am)xMissHydex:no

(2:07:44 am)king_kush:ya

(2:07:51 am)king_kush:i got some remy right here

(2:08:33 am)xMissHydex:so you told "claire"

(2:08:39 am)king_kush:see your only acting all fucked upo cuz your friend is mad she got rejected

(2:09:06 am)king_kush: i dont care what i told claire

(2:09:16 am)xMissHydex:how did she get rejected

(2:09:36 am)king_kush:i told her im busy

(2:09:39 am)xMissHydex:and like I said that was also me you were talking to

(2:10:09 am)king_kush:either wayyy i really like this side of you not so much the other

(2:10:21 am)king_kush:your other side is nasty, rude

(2:10:23 am)xMissHydex:I dont' like any side of you

(2:10:26 am)king_kush:inconsiderate

(2:10:32 am)king_kush:ouch

(2:10:43 am)king_kush:its like that?

(2:10:49 am)xMissHydex:YES!

(2:10:55 am)king_kush:i dont believe you i know your feelin me

(2:11:15 am)xMissHydex:wrong

(2:11:28 am)king_kush:dont lie

(2:11:38 am)king_kush:its ok to express love to someone you never met before

(2:11:47 am)xMissHydex:bye!

(2:13:11 am)king_kush:its ok i know its hard to express your feelings to someone you just met but i wont hurt you like your past boyfriends

(2:16:27 am)king_kush:you know i think i can provide the comfort you need in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment